Tuesday, March 26, 2019

MeowMe Cat Cafe Adelaide

MeowMe Cat Cafe
Who doesn't like dessert? πŸ˜‹πŸ° I guess no one? 
I LOVE dessert!!! I've been here for so many times from the day they opened up to today.
There have been some changes to their menu (bit disappointed).
I used to come here at least once or twice a week just for their durian and matcha crepes (sadly either of these on the menu now) 😭 
I wish I could see it on the menu again in the near future.
Meowme Cat Cafe is definitely a great place for dessert 😻 Apart from their dessert, if you are cat lover, come and adopt 😺 They are offering adoption of their adorable kittens/cats. So, if you love both cats and dessert, then you MUST come! Desserts are reasonably priced for quality and service was awesomely great! Very friendly and polite staff.

They open 6 days a week and closed on Tuesday
Do visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MeowMeCatCafe/ 

Chai Latte and Match Latte- 🍡☕ Very nice
Had this for the 2nd time now- The Pandan crepes. Not too sweet and the pandan flavour is strong enough. I would highly recommend this πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Soft, full of flavour, and maddeningly delicious 🍰 just wish the portion can be a bit larger πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Always not enough LOL
Belgian Chocolate Lava cake served with vanilla ice cream 🀀 🍫 Had this for the first time. 
To me, it is a bit too sweet. But rich chocolate. Baked well, I love the runny in the centre πŸ˜‹


SO, go and try out yourself now! 

No comments: