Sunday, April 7, 2019

Mr. Bulgogi- Mawson Lakes

Mr.Bulgogi@Mawson Lakes
Returned to this cafe again πŸ˜‹
This is probably my 5th visits.
AND...It's just as good as before.
This time we ordered the Korean fried chicken 
Half and half (Sweet and Spicy seasoned fried chicken & Soy Source seasoned fried chicken)
AND
Korean Stew πŸ₯˜πŸ²πŸ˜‹

 My goodness~ I'm hungry again just by looking at this picture.
Maybe I should stop here and go for this now πŸ˜‹and be back on the review in 3 hours🀣
Their food portions were good and generous and the quality of the ingredients was good too πŸ‘
Price is reasonable. Do try this :)
I've tried their other stews, very nice too especially the spicy pork ribs πŸ˜‹
Right! I have said enough of the stews. Now try it out yourself.

Ohhhhh myyyyy goodnessssss The is truly amazing food.
One of my super super super super favourite Korean dish.
Ganjang chicken! We ordered the half and half
Sweet and spicy are more flavour than the soy source 
But both are really nice. I've tried them all (as well as original).
Hmmm I love the soy source more πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Not only the food are great! But very pleasant staff and great service make it a good dining experience! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Looking for a great Korean food? Then must try Mr. Bulgogi! 
They open everyday (except Monday), from 11AM to 3PM; 5PM to 9PM

Please tell me your experience on the comment below πŸ˜‡

No comments: