Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Glynde Pantry for the 2nd time

The Glynde Pantry

Daataaaa... I'm here for the 2nd time again for their bingsu πŸ˜‹
I brought my friend there for her first time.
This time we got to try two other flavours, the MangoπŸ₯­ and Choco 🍫 
They accidentally made the Matcha one but we got it for free πŸ™‹πŸ˜πŸ˜Š
Not only they comes in the bowl but in cup.
Worry if you could finish it or not? Don't worry! πŸ˜‰ Order the bingsu in the cup πŸ₯€

 Matcha Bingsu- checkout my previous post for this review.
 πŸ₯­MangoπŸ₯­ Bingsu... yummmm πŸ˜‹ Nice flavour of the milk ice.
Hmm but the mango tasted a bit sour, not sure if it's canned fruit.
But, would be nice to go with the fresh mango πŸ˜‹


After all, Match is not my favourite anymore 🀣
Because I loved the Chocolate 🍫more!!!!!!

Knowing that they do bingsu in the cup, I would love to try their
Strawberry, red bean, and coffee next time!!! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Now they open Monday to Saturday from 8AM to 5PM.
They do breakfast and lunch- not just the dessert 😍

Will try out their lunch soon. 
Watch out for my update ...πŸ™





No comments: