Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Burger Foundry

Burger Foundry 
Do you like burger? To be honest, I am not a fan of burger and never had been. 
Came here with my friends for the first time, and we ordered three different burgers to try 😍
I was pleasantly surprised how good they were! Good bun (especially the mighty).
Except, fries was a bit too soggy on the super slider plate.


I ordered Jamaican Jerk, very tasty and juicy 🤤
But the grilled chicken was a little salty otherwise will be prefect! 💝
Rocky Mountain High, super slider (slightly smaller size but comes with chips).
Sooooooooo nice!!! Absolutely love it! MUST TRY~
K Burger (the mighty), another nice one. But if you can't take spicy, 
I will not recommend this. 
If you love spicy, YES I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! 
Another dish to recommend! Their amazing wings. Reasonably price. 10 pcs for only $7



I am definitely going back there soon. If you have not already been here, DO IT NOW! 
I am sure you will be satisfied and happy with the meals.
My friends and I have great experience and staff were extremely polite and friendly.
Nice atmosphere here. I would rate 5 ⭐
Burger foundry open 7 days a week from 11am to 9pm.


No comments: