Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Glynde Pantry- 3rd time visit

The Glynde Pantry

Right, 😋 came back for the 3rd time now :)
Crazy for their bingsu (always want to come back for it)👍

Finally got to try out their lunch today 😋
I must say AHHHHHHHH delicious!!!!!! 
Amazing Korean fried chicken! To be honest,
I've tried so many Korean fried chicken in Adelaide.
BUT Glynde Pantry make the most crispiest fried chicken 😋😋😋😋
Never had enough!!! Too crunchy, juicy and that extra crispy hmmm 😋
Speechless! 

Not only AMAZING atmosphere, GREAT service, and super DELICIOUS food, but very reasonable priced 👍😊



 Fried Chicken Wings Meal
We were quite surprised with their fried chicken wings.
Tender and juicy crispy wings 😱 Incredibly flavourful and perfect heat! 
My word can't explain enough how crispy it is! Try it out yourself! 😋
Hate the bone? Don't worry 😊 they do boneless fried chicken.
Lastly, I must say this is the best KFC I have had.
Don't believe me? GO and TRY it out yourself and tell me! 😘


 Spicy Thick Pork Belly 😱😱😱
Very generous portion!!! If you can't handle spicy food than stay away from this dish, however if you are like me 😊 love spicy food? You must order this spicy thick pork belly! 
The pork belly favour was outstanding and divine. Very spicy yet very
flavourful and delicious!

BUT I would prefer if it's less skin 😜
Coffee bingsu
After all the bingsu I've tried, I still prefer the Chocolate and matcha 😋

I would love to try their breakfast next! AND definitely will go back for their super crispy fried chicken!!!! 

No comments: